Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome to Plastic Planet Prevention!



I have been interested in protecting our earth for most of my life. I was surfing the internet when I had a life changing moment: I watched a bird eat a plastic bag thinking it was food.I am starting this blog to share what I have learned about plastic. Plastic is a material that has many great uses. What makes plastic dirty is that people do not dispose of plastic properly.
This has cause harm to our planet and its inhabitants. This blog is to share ways to prevent plastic pollution, to reuse plastics and alternatives to using plastic.
This is a photo from Current.com by El Break shows what can be found in a stomach.

This has made me want to prevent plastic pollution. I hope you will join me in this fight to prevent plastic pollution to the inhabitants of our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment